To lose someone you love is a devastating human experience. It is frequently traumatic and can seriously impact judgment. We believe in the importance of the recognition and meaningful celebration of a life that has been lived and will assist in arranging an appropriate service to meet your individual needs. It is also important to be realistic in respect to funeral expenditures.
We do not want a family to spend more than they are able nor less than they would like. What is important is that arrangements be in keeping with a family's wishes and budget. To avoid any possibility of misunderstanding or embarrassment and for your convenience, we accept the following methods of payment:
- Cash - Check - Debit Card
- Visa - MasterCard - Discover - American Express
- Insurance Assignment of a Verifiable Policy
- Pre-Paid Advance Planning
- Transfer of Existing Preneed From Any Funeral Home